Monday, December 2, 2013

Saturday, November 30th

0mi. Drove back from Corning and feeling lazy. November totals: 206mi = 48.1mpw average. Not a big mile month, heck it hasn't been a big mile year. I had 3 pretty solid races and it's nice to be doing track workouts again and starting hill sprints. I really need to be more consistent with lifting and yoga. My goal for December is to do hill sprints every week, continue good track workouts, lift 2x a week, and do yoga 3x a week. I'd like to do some good long runs with some up tempo running built into the long run. I am just shooting for 50 miles per week during these shortest days of the year. I'm excited to get on the indoor track at a couple mini meets. I will probably not be racing at the URI Alumni Meet because my aunt is coming up from Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment