Monday, May 12, 2014

Week of May 5th to 11th, 2014

Monday:
0mi.  Down at Nature's Classroom in Rhode Island with the 6th graders.  Too crazy and hectic to get a run in.  This is usually how it goes on the first day down here.

Tuesday:
10mi*/59min - Wakefield Rds.  M.P.* run.  Felt great.  Awesome weather.  Just rolling along.

Wednesday:
0mi.  Drove back from Nature's Classroom and then went to a track meet.

Thursday:
0mi.  Had another track meet. 

Friday:
3mi/24min in Friedsam with track team + Jen and Griffin.  This was a fun run.

Saturday:
8mi/52min in Pisgah with Griffin.  Drizzle and rain.  Starting to feel sick.  I feel achy and feverish.  Uh Oh!

Sunday:
0mi.  Sick day.  Spent the day huddled under the sheets shivering with a fever.  My body is achy and my stomach is upset.  Not fun.  The weather was gorgeous today and I didn't get to enjoy any of it.

Total for the week:
21mi.  Oh man.  This is pathetic.  I knew it'd be a tough week to get miles with all I had going on, but I didn't predict getting sick.  I need to get healthy and get after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment