Thursday, August 21, 2014

Week of August 11th to 17th, 2014

Monday:
0mi.  I had a meeting at school.  I went fishing and caught 2 rainbows and 1 brown trout (with fins), caught a black crappie at a different fishing hole.

Tuesday:
10mi/63min in Friedsam solo.  Good run, I worked a few sections of this one.  Glenn and I gave a trail running talk at camp XLR8.  I went bowling at night with Boj and Sontag. 

Wednesday:
0mi.  Not feeling motivated to slog out the miles in the pouring rain.  Watched the entire 3rd season of Game of Thrones instead.  Not very productive day.

Thursday:
AM:  8mi/52min in Pisgah.  Jen and Griffin ran with me and I would stop and wait for them in spots. 
Middle of Day:  2mi/16min with Glenn.  We ran up to the reservoir to go fishing.  I caught 1 tiny bass.
PM:  9mi/65min on the Saxton's River trails with Boj, Lena and Ellie.  We went for a nice run with the girls to keep them entertained while Ferenc is in Columbia for a race.

Friday:
4mi/30min in Pisgah with Griffin.  Legs tired. 

Saturday:
9mi/60min in Burlingame solo.  Had Matty P and Jill's wedding at night.  Fun times dancing and hanging out with a lot of URI folks that I haven't seen in a while.

Sunday:
12mi/1:15 in Pisgah solo.  Great run.  Legs felt good.  I worked the climb up to the ridge.  Beautiful day.

Total for the Week:
54mi.  Ok week.  I need a long run next week and possibly a track workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment