Friday, August 21, 2015

Week of August 3rd to 9th, 2015

Monday:
9mi/65min on the Athens trails with Ferenc and Lena.  Felt hot and thirsty.  I got a migraine in the afternoon.  I managed not to puke, but still it wiped me out for 6 hours or so.  First one in a long time.  I forgot to have a green smoothie with ginger in the morning.  I swear the ginger works. 

Tuesday:
0mi.  Drove to Corning, NY.  Long drive.

Wednesday:
5mi/34min in Corning, NY on the roads solo.  Hiked in Letchworth State Park.  Impressive gorge!  Back stiff.

Thursday:
1mi + hike 1hr with Jen and Griffin in Urbana State Park with Jen and Griffin.  Saw a 8" leopard slug.  Cool creature!  Caught some rock bass and yellow perch from the dock in Keuka Lake.

Friday:
3mi + hike 1hr in Urbana State Park with Jen and Griffin.  Kayak 30min on Keuka Lake.  Long drive home in the afternoon.

Saturday:
0mi.  Lifted weights and got huge.  Bought stand up paddle boards.  Had my birthday party at night.  Fun times!

Sunday:
0mi.  Lazy day.  38 years old today.  Getting old.

Total for the week:
18mi.  Not a good week.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment