Monday, July 12, 2010

Week of July 12- 18

Monday: 13mi / 1:31 in Pisgah w/Griffin

Tuesday: 11mi / 1:07 in Gilsum Woods w/George and Griffin

Wednesday: am 9mi / 66min in Pisgah w/Griffin and Jen(1.5mi)
pm 9mi* track workout: 6x800m @ I pace w/400 rest w/Andy
(2:22, 2:23, 2:22, 2:22, 2:22, 2:18)
I was really pleased with this workout and the total day's effort. It was hot and humid at the track. I'm starting to feel strong and I stayed relaxed until the last 800m when I let it fly. Great day, I need more doubles, I always feel good with doubles.

Thursday: 9mi / 59 min in Pisgah w/Fyffe, Ferenc, and the girls: Griffin, Ellie, Lena
lifted upper body 3 sets in am w/MC

Friday: am 5mi / 35min on Ashuelot Rail Trail w/Griffin
pm 8mi / 51min on Keene Rail Trail

Saturday: 5mi / 34min in Friedsam Town Forest

Sunday: 13mi* / 1:20 Stowe 8mile road race
22nd 43:39 / 5:28pace

Total: 82 miles

9 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog tonight. Looks good. I'll have to put you on my CMS blog list...Are you getting excited for Stowe or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pumped for Stowe. CMS looks to be sending a very strong squad. Project Magnum is going well here, also. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg - nice to see you on here! Dan and I are running 10 miles today to test our blessingability. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice workout Greg, especially after 9 in the morning on a hot summer day. I agree with you about doubles, they make you strong and once they become habit they just happen without much thinking. See you in Stowe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jonny, good luck with the 10 miler, you're obviously fit enough to run the Blessing! See you next week.

    Bob, I've noticed you've religiously hit doubles and you've got the results to prove they work. I just gotta make it a habit now. I'm really excited for Stowe. Go CMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hammet
    Part of the revolution now. good luck at the 8 miler, but in the mean time check out these wheels.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmaEbPN5zg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Najem, those are some serious wheels! Keep doing your thing out in Syracuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is the cobra in the profile picture? =)

    ReplyDelete