Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week of November 1st-7th

Monday: am- 3mi /24min w/health class
pm- 4mi / 31min in Pisgah w/M.C., Griffin, and Jimmy. Good run.

Tuesday: 8mi / 52min in Pisgah w/Ferenc and the girls.

Wednesday: 7mi* / 46min. Track workout: 4x400-200 w/200 rest @ R pace 67/32. Felt great to get back on the track again. I haven't done a track workout since September 1st. This was a very easy workout and I kept it smooth. I was impressed that Glenn showed up and ran some 400's.

Thursday: lifted total body.

Friday: 13mi / 1:22 in Saxton's River w/Ferenc, Fyffe, the Girls and Whistle. Great run, body a little bit stiff and sore.

Saturday: 9mi* / 59min - March for Mikey 2.5mile race - 12:40(5:04) 2nd. Decent race. I knew it wasn't going to be a 5k when I hit the turn around at 6:20. My motivation was lacking during the tough parts of the race. Still a solid effort, that I could have carried for another 1k at that pace. I need to continue to do speed workouts. Fyffe ran 4:36 pace which was pretty awe inspiring. It was fun watching Glenn and James push each other.

Sunday: 20mi / 2:30 -Saxton's River Trails to Putney Mtn. w/Ferenc, Fyffe, and Double J. Great run. Enjoyed the beautiful weather, nice views, scary witchcraft, and funny conversations.

Total: 64mi - Good week. Next week get in another good speed workout and long run. Make sure I lift 3 times.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahah!!! score one for the anti-blog. ok ill post the times

    ReplyDelete