Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week of June 16th to 22nd, 2014

Monday:
0mi.   Lazy

Tuesday:
5mi/33min in Friedsam solo.  Hot out there today.

Wednesday:
0mi.  Lifted weights.  Went to a party for a coworker.  Beautiful weather, I should have run.

Thursday:
10mi/63min around Spofford Lake from my house.  I should call this a lake bang I guess.  This is a pretty darn hilly road run.  Felt great.

Friday:
5mi/37min in Friedsam with Griffin.  Nice easy run.  Saw 2 deer.  Fantastic weather.  Lifted weights.

Saturday:
8mi/58min in Pisgah with Jen and Griffin.  I ran ahead of Jen and Griffin and waited for them to catch up in a couple spots.  Fun run.  Awesome weather again.  No humidity and cool.

Sunday:
0mi.  Felt tired and lazy all day.  Went and checked out some mountain bikes.  I'm going to buy one soon for some summer fun.

Total for the week:
28miles.  This week was pretty pathetic, I'm just not super motivated to train.  I still love running when I do get out for a run, but not feeling like running every day.  Maybe it's just a case of the End of School Year Blues.  I've been stuck in a rut.  Next week is my last week of school.  There's a lot going on with meetings and graduation.  I finally hit 1,000 miles for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment