Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week of June 22nd - 28th, 2015

Monday:
0mi

Tuesday:
5mi/36min in Friedsam solo.  Hot and humid weather.  Lifted weights. Caught 2 smallies at the river

Wednesday:
AM:  8mi/54min in Pisgah solo.  Beautiful morning.
PM:  8mi*/53min track workout at Monadnock track.  2mi at T pace (10:56)

Thurday:
AM: 1mi + drills and lifted weights
PM:  5mi/34min in Friedsam solo.

Friday and Saturday:
Ragnar Trail Relay - 15mi*.  I had a blast with my team.  I also enjoyed hanging out in the wee ours of the morning with the Foolproof Team.  Thanks for the beverages guys. 
I ran the green loop first in 22:20.  Next was the red loop at around midnight in 51:57.  I had a blast racing at midnight and passing people super fast on sketchy trails in the dark by the light of my headlamp.  It was a very cool experience.  Finally around 6:45am I ran the yellow loop in 36:11.  This was by far my favorite loop.  I wish I got to run this one first while fresh.  Very fun mix of single track and not too much climbing.  I stayed up all night and was absolutely exhausted by the end of it.  Great time and I'd love to do it again.

Sunday: 
8mi/65min in Pisgah with Danny.  Body sore and tired but glad I did it.  It was pouring rain.  Good little recovery run.

Total for the week:
50mi.  Ragnar was an absolute blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment