Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week of March 21st-27th

Monday: 8mi / 56min in Pisgah w/Griffn. Nice and easy, don't feel that bad. Lifted weights. Tuesday: 0mi - feeling a little sore and lazy Wednesday: 11mi / 72min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Good run. My legs are a little tired. Had our dance shows at school. I'm a dancing fool. It was a ton of fun, but I couldn't make it to the speed workout. Thursday: 15mi / 1:45 in Grafton, VT trails w/Ferenc and the girls. Cool run, but I started bonking with 2miles to go. I needed a snack. Friday: 3mi / 21min in Pisgah w/Griffin and Jimmy. Legs feel like crap. Saturday: 12mi* / 1:18 - Fast Friends 4.5mi-24:03(5:21) 3rd. Legs felt pretty bad during this race. Andy really knows how to direct a road race. Had fun. Sunday: 18mi / 2:05 on Putney Rds. w/Fyffe, Andy, and Boj. Nice easy run. Did some maple sugaring and wood splitting at Fyffe's after. Total: 67mi - Lift twice next week and get a speed workout.

5 comments:

  1. I have video of that "dancing fool" if anyone would like to see it! :) True cross-training at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if there was a raffle or auction for it at the Sports Medicine Race or Fast Friends it could bring a lot of donations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send it to jbonk2@hotmail.com please...Muddy is always down for freaky dance videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. james comes up with a winning idea

    ReplyDelete