- Monday: 0mi - medicine ball workout
- Tuesday: 9mi / 61min Saxton's River trails w/Ferenc, the girls, and Whistle. Muddy nasty run. My legs still feel pretty terrible.
- Wednesday: 11mi* / 74min. Track workout. 200-200-800(200rest after 2's, 400rest after 8's) (33,33,2:23,33,33,2:18,33,33,2:17,33,33,2:12)w/Andy, Goupil, Clint, Fyffe, and Ferenc (Brad and James there too) Good workout. After two days off in a row and dead legs on Tuesday, this was a big confidence booster. I was starting to think I didn't know how to run.
- Thursday: 0mi
- Friday: 0mi
- Saturday: 14mi /1:31 in Pisgah w/Griffin. Nice morning run. Medicine ball workout. Had fun at Joel's wedding.
- Sunday: 0mi
- Total: 34mi - Great week of lethargy.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Week of April 11th-17th
Posted by Greg at 9:33 AM