- Monday: 0mi - have a stomach bug, not feeling good.
- Tuesday: 11mi / 73min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Nice easy run. Feeling better. Trails are in miserable shape. The snowy parts are all ice and the open parts have shoe-sucking mud. Saw two beavers out and about. Saw an adult bald eagle on my beaver pond. The geese, hooded and common mergansers huddled together when it was around. Lifted weights.
- Wednesday: 11mi* / 71min Baker St. workout-10x400m w/200rest(70,70,70,69,68,66,66,66,65,62) w/Andy and Miller (Goup, Boj, James there too) Great workout. Feeling good.
- Thursday: 8mi / 55min in Pisgah w/Griffin and Jimmy.
- Friday: 4mi / 34min w/track team + 11mi / 74min w/Ferenc and the girls in Pisgah
- Saturday: 7mi / 53min in Pisgah w/Jonny and Griffin (Glenn and Jimmy 2mi) + hours of paintball. Had a lot of fun.
- Sunday: 0mi - body sore from paintball. Felt lazy.
- Total: 52mi - Not a great week. If I ran long on Sunday it would have been. Oh well, paint ball was a blast.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Week of April 4th-10th
Posted by Greg at 4:21 AM