Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week of August 1st-7th

Monday: 0mi - a day that will forever live in lethargy

Tuesday: 25mi* / 2:59 in Pisgah - solo. O.K. run. I set out to do 4hrs, but my legs were tired from running in dead shoes. I must have put 75o miles on these shoes. I have some coming in the mail that should be here tomorrow. It was nice meeting Jen and Griffin out on the trail with food and gatorade. Took a quick swim in Kilburn Pond. I had fun out there. I need to get some 4 hour runs to get ready for Pisgah in 6 weeks. Today was a start.

Wednesday: 5mi / 32min in Friedsam w/Griffin. Nice cool am run, no humidity.
pm- 13mi* / 1:25 - track workout - 3x2mile (11:37, 11:08, 11:27) w/400rest. w/Andy(Fyffe, Ferenc, Clint, Brad, Jen, and Angella also there) Good workout. Feel great.

Thursday: 8mi* / 51min - Hinsdale fun run. 1mi-4:47/2.3mi-15:15. Pushed the mile felt pretty good. That course is slow!!

Friday: 9mi / 63min in Pisgah w/Fyffe, Muddy, and the girls. Nice and easy. Had fun, good swim.
pm- 7mi / 47min in Brattleboro w/Fyffe. He did 6x200, I opted out. We warmed up with Bill Dixon.

Saturday: 0mi - Hiked Mt. Monadnock w/Jess, Jen, and Fyffe. Great hike. It was a lot of fun, loved the Dew Drop Trail. Total 3hrs.

Sunday: 20mi* / 2:21 in Pisgah w/George and Fyffe. Great run. My legs feel good. It was very humid out there. We saw quite a few groups of runners getting ready for the Pisgah race in a few weeks.

Total: 87mi - Not a bad week. I want to get back to Mt. Monadnock to do some running. I love that mountain! Need to lift more next week.

1 comment: