Monday, October 17, 2011

Week of October 10th-16th

Monday: 7mi/50min in Pisgah w/Ferenc and the girls. I have sore legs. The woods are gorgeous right now.

Tuesday: 3mi/22min in Friedsam w/XC team
5mi/33min in Friedsam w/Griffin. Legs a wee tired.

Wednesday: 2mi*/12min in P.E. class. I ran the mile in 4:47. Kind of fun. Had a meet and knew I wouldn't be able to run. lifted weights

Thursday: 3mi/24min w/Health class and XC
9mi/62min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Great run. The foliage is at peak right now. Beautiful!

Friday: 0mi-lifted weights and drove to Hartford to watch Fyffe and Ferenc.

Saturday:10mi/66min in Hartford warming up, running around to watch the marathon and cooling down. I had a great time down there. It was WINDY!! I'm proud of Fyffe for going for it. It was fun being a handler.

Sunday: 23mi*/2:27 in Saxton's River. 18miles on trails w/Ferenc, the girls, and Whistle. Then I immediately changed shoes and hit the roads while Josh biked along side. I ran the 5miles in 27:39. This was a great run. The weather was gorgeous, breezy again.

Total: 60miles - I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment