Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week of September 19th-25th

Monday: 0mi

Tuesday: 0mi

Wednesday: 10mi/68min. in Pisgah w/Griffin. Legs still a little sore, especially on downhills.

Thursday: 0mi - Had an xc meet. Starting to get sick.

Friday: 14mi/1:33 in Pisgah w/Fyffe and Griffin. It rained hard while we were out there. Legs feel good, but I have a nasty sore throat. lifted weights

Saturday: 10mi/68min on Westmoreland Tracks w/Fyffe, Ferenc, the girl, and the Bellows Falls xc team. Nice run. Had a great breakfast at Stuart and John's after. Driving home I saw a sandhill crane. Cool sighting.

Sunday: 5mi/44min in Pisgah w/Jen, Glenn, Jimmy, and Griffin. Nice and easy. I was gonna double but was being lazy.

Total- 39mi. Decent recovery week. I don't care about the low mileage. I'll run more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment