Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1st to 7th, 2014

Monday: 
0mi.  Spent the day hanging out on the water with Jen and Griffin.  I did some fishing while they swam.




I caught 10 largemouths.  Most were small like this guy.
"Grow up, Son!"

 




I caught all my fish on a 5" Sink-O.  Most of them hit on the Sink-O's rigged Whacky Style.





This hog pounded the Sink-O as soon as it landed in the water. 
I caught 3 fish this size today. 
"Come here, Sugar Booger!"
 


Tuesday:
0mi.  Super humid and hot day.  Starting to feel sick or possibly allergies.  Lifted weights in the morning.

Wednesday:
AM:  5mi/37min.  Roads solo before school + sprints and drills.
XC practice:  3mi/25min in Friedsam Forest with the XC team. 
PM:  10mi/65min in Pisgah with Brett and Summit.  Great run.  Nice weather.  Less humidity today.  Good triple!

Thursday:
0mi.  Uggh  super sore throat.  Not feeling good.

Friday:
8mi+/58min in Pisgah with Ferenc, Lena, Ellie and Griffin.  Very humid again today.  Good swim after with the moon out over Kilburn Pond.  I rode my mountain bike into Hinsdale to pick up my truck that was getting inspected.  Man, mtn bikes suck on the roads!  Circuits at school.

Saturday:
10mi*/59:42 on the Keene tracks solo.  Good m.p. run.  It was humid and quite warm.  I didn't feel great but glad I got in some quality running.  Watched a high school XC meet after the run.  Terrible running conditions, super hot and humid. 

Sunday:
18mi*/2:09 in Pisgah with Brett and Summit.  Fantastic run.  Gorgeous weather and feeling good.  We ran into Jen and Griffin coming down the ridge.

Total:
54mi.  OK week.  Good long run and m.p. run. 






2 comments: