Saturday, September 20, 2014

Week of September 8th to 14th, 2014

Monday:
3mi/25min in Friedsam Forest with the xc team.  Body tired.  Did circuits at school.

Tuesday:
2mi w/xc team + 7mi/48min in Pisgah with Brett and Griffin.  We saw 3 porcupines on this run.  I'm glad Summit wasn't with us, he has never met a porcupine before and it could have gotten ugly.  Griffin is too wise to mess with them.  Beautiful weather.  Lifted weights in the morning.

Wednesday:
7mi/56min in Pisgah with Greg E. (my neighbor) and Griffin.  Good run nice and easy.  We saw another porcupine today.  It must be the weather that has them moving around more. 

Thursday:
9mi/58min Westmoreland/Walpole trails with Ferenc, Lena and Ellie.  Good run.  I broke through an old snowmobile bridge, scraping up my shin.  Great run otherwise.

Friday:
AM:  2mi/14min in Pisgah with Griffin.  Nice early morning run.
PM:  Had an xc meet.  My team did great!

Saturday:
14mi/1:36 in Pisgah with Brett, Thomas, Summit and Griffin.  Great run!  Cool weather 52 degrees.  I wore gloves.  I love this weather!

Sunday:
10mi*/63min - Josh Billings Runaground Triathlon - 6mi run - 33:26 (5:34) 3rd runner.  Our team was 7th overall and we won the coed division.  Gorgeous cool weather.  I felt pretty good out there, I went out a little too fast and suffered in the second half a little.  Fun day.

Total:
54mi.  Not a bad week.  Feeling good.  The weather was great every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment