Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week of April 25th-May 1st

  1. Monday: 10mi / 63min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Nice run.
  2. Tuesday: 8mi / 51min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Very humid today. Feeling good!
  3. Wednesday: 0mi - had a track meet. I brought clothes to run after, but it was a long meet and decided to bag it and get a burrito instead.
  4. Thursday: 4mi / 27min in Pisgah w/Griffin. I'm terrified of lightning and we were supposed to get a nasty storm so I squeezed in a short run. Well the storms never came. I could have gone longer. Oh well. Lifted total body.
  5. Friday: 3mi / 26min in Friedsam w/track team. + 8mi / 51min in Pisgah w/Griffin. Feeling good except I have a nasty cold. I wonder if it's allergies. I always seem to be sick when the trees are starting to blossom and get leaves.
  6. Saturday: 8mi / 54min in Pisgah w/Ferenc, Fyffe, and the girls. Good run. Still have a cold. Warm day. Fun barbeque afterwards.
  7. Sunday: 12mi* / 1:14 James Joyce Ramble 10k - 33:31 (5:24) 30th place. Very crappy race. I just didn't feel very good. I still have a cold and just tried to give it everything I had but was dying out there. My splits got worse and worse and I got passed by more and more runners. Oh well. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, a tad windy, but very nice. I'm happy to see that CMS won the team title by 4 seconds! Wow, nice effort everyone!
  8. Total - 53miles - Need to get healthy and have a good race at the 6K. I'll be down in Rhode Island all week for a class trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment