Monday, November 17, 2014

Week of October 27th to November 2nd, 2014

Monday:
AM:  2mi with kids at school.
PM:  8mi/51min in Pisgah with Griffin.  I'm starting to get a cold.

Tuesday:
AM:  5mi with kids at school.
PM:  10mi/64min in Pisgah with Ferenc and the girls.  Great run.  60 degrees, nice weather!

Wednesday:
AM:  4mi with kids at school.
PM:  9mi/63min on the Athens trails with Ferenc, Lena and Ellie.  Tough run.  Legs tired and I have a nasty cold.  Losing my voice.

Thursday:
0mi.  Lifted weights in the morning.  Not feeling great.

Friday:
4mi with kids at school.

Saturday:
10mi/67min in Pisgah with Brett, Thomas, Summit and Griffin.  Good run.  Left knee plica bugging me a little bit.  I'll have to watch that.

Sunday:
18mi/2:07 on Athen's trails with Ferenc, Pat, MacKnight, Lena and Ellie.  Good run.  I have a pretty nasty cold and feeling run down after.  Lot's of coughing.

Total for the week:
70mi.  OK week.  I need to get over this cold and get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment