Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week of December 22nd to 28th, 2014

Monday:
3.5mi/25min up Horseshoe Rd with the Running Club.  Fun running with the kids.  I am a wee bit sore from the race.

Tuesday:
0mi.  Drove to Corning, NY after school in the rain.

Wednesday:
10mi/68min solo on the Corning, NY roads.  Great run.  Warm 46 degrees.

Thursday:
0mi.  Hike in Watkins Glen woods.  Fun little Christmas day hike.  I pulled a deer tick out of my arm a few hours later. 

Friday:
6mi/44min on the Corning, NY roads solo.

Saturday:
14mi/1:37 in Pisgah with Brett, Ferenc, Lena, Ellie and Summit.  Great run.  Gorgeous sunny weather, 40 degrees F.

Sunday:
4.5mi/35min in Pisgah with Griffin.  Drove to RI later for our Rhody Christmas.

Total for the week:
38mi.  This is the last day of my 2014 Run Log.  Therefore, it's where my running year officially ends. 
Total for the year:
2,338mi.  45.0 MPW Avg

No comments:

Post a Comment