Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week of Aug 23rd-29th

Monday: 0 mi - feeling lazy

Tuesday: 9mi / 61 min. in Saxton's River w/Ferenc, the Girls, and Whistle

Wednesday: am 8mi / 67 min. in Pisgah w/Jen and Griffin
pm 11mi* / 66 min. track workout @ T pace 3miles 15:55 -400 rest- 2 mi 10:38 -pit stop- 1mi 5:03. Good workout. I felt relaxed and it was comfortably hard. It was fun running the 3 miles w/Fyffe and the mile w/George.

Thursday: 8mi / 53 min. in Pisgah w/Ferenc and the Girls. Great run, my legs feel awesome. Looked at some very large bear scat and moose tracks. Lifted upper body.

Friday: am 6mi / 39 min. in Pisgah w/Griffin - beautiful weather
pm 9mi / 62 min. in Saxton's River w/Ferenc, Fyffe, Boj, the Girls, and Whistle

Saturday: 14mi / 1:38 Swanzey Covered Bridge Course w/Fyffe and Andy - nice run, another beautiful day.

Sunday: 18mi* / 1:50 Clarence Demar Course - 13 miles @ m.p. 5:50 -1:16:11 - I went into this run thinking it would be easy, it was tough. Next time I'll make sure I'm well rested and hydrated and give it a better effort. Thanks to Fyffe for being my crew. It was great having him out there reading splits, handing me fluids, and giving me encouragement.
Jen and Boj had big runs too. Jen ran the Pisgah short course and Boj did an epic 3:41 trail run out in Pisgah. They'll both be ready to have good races in a couple weeks.

Total: 83 miles - Good week. Summer is over. Back to school next week. Keep getting some doubles and two races next week: KSC Alumni meet and Wapack.

3 comments: