Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday, December 22 BU Mini Meet#2

6mi*/39min. I ran the 400 first. I won my heat by a step or two. The official results have me 2nd in 54.03 but I definitely beat the guy. It wasn't that close. It was obvious to me and everyone else there. Oh well. I'll take his time of 53.98. Fun stuff and I'm not as bitter as I might sound. The 800 was next and it's tough to shake the lactic acid from the 4. I ran 1:59.24. Sweet! I felt great but didn't get out well. I was feeling heavy especially in the upper body from the 400. (Even though I had plenty of time between events). Kicked hard but it didn't feel as smooth as last week. I'm pumped to break 2 though and can't wait for next week. This 4x800 world record thing might not happen but I'm happy knowing that I'm fast enough. We'll see hopefully guys will get motivated. Today was a ton of fun. I love racing on the track!

2 comments: