Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wednesday, August 14th

Am: 7mi/47min in Pisgah with (Jen and Griffin) Another beautiful day. This August sure has been nice. I saw a bear on the Southwoods trail. That makes the 5th one I've seen while running over the years. I've seen more driving and I even had one in my backyard once. Cool stuff. Did a long tough 50min DDP yoga session. Feeling good and a little sore from it. Pm: 10mi*/65min. Keene High track workout. 6 x 1000m cruise intervals with 200rest. With Najem, Andy, and Ferenc. Result: (3:24,3:22,3:21,3:21,3:21,3:12). This was a great workout. It was very controlled and I felt good the whole way. It was a lot of fun with all four of us doing the same pace and taking turns leading the intervals. Feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. That workout did sound fun. August weather has been awesome.

    ReplyDelete