Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday, December 29th, 2013 - End of the Run Log Year

18mi*/2:13 on the Saxton's River trails with Ferenc, Justin M. and Brent.  The trail had a decent amount of snow and ice which made a tough run even tougher.  I was annoyingly tired on all the climbs, possibly from yesterday's double run.  Fun conversations and a great time spent in the woods. 

Total for the week:  53mi - Lifted once and did a long run, but other than that, this week was pretty lack luster.  Christmas festivities interfered, but no big deal. 

Total for the (short) month - 221mi = 53.3mpw average

Total for 2013 - 2,899mi = 55.8mpw average

My paper run log ends today, so this is where I end my yearly and monthly totals.  The New Running Year starts tomorrow and with it new possibilities and goals.  I'll do a year in review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment