Friday, December 27, 2013

Thursday, December 26th

0mi.  Jen and I woke up and left Corning, NY at 3:30 in the morning.  With the intent that I'd get home around 9:30 and take a nap and then get some kind of running or lifting in.  We hit quite a snowstorm which slowed the commute down, and we didn't get into Chesterfield, NH until 10:45am.

All the animals I ate over the holiday and the lack of fiber (did I eat any plants while I was there?) came back to haunt me in the afternoon.  Instead of running, I spent the afternoon and evening with horrible stomach pains.  Where's the Pepto?  Where's the Tums?  Where's the prune juice?  The ghost of Christmas dinner past came back to wreak havoc with my G.I. system.  I think I'm becoming a vegetarian for the new year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment